Body Matters Gold Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. However you should be aware that no data transmitted over the internet is 100% secure. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Firewalls and current market antivirus/malware.
- Restricted access IT Systems
- IT authentication
Collecting, Sharing & Disclosing Your Personal Information
When you use our website/send us an email/sign up to our newsletter etc, the personal information you submit may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Under certain circumstances, Body Matters Gold Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Body Matters Gold Ltd uses third parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose these include.
- Survey Monkey
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser.
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
The payment processors we work with are:
- PayPal or Braintree