We will use your information for the following reasons
We collect several different types of information for the purposes below. Under GDPR rules consent requires a positive ‘opt’ in and clear/specific statement of consent. All customers are either asked to physically ‘tick’ forms to confirm acceptance of this or when purchasing through an online portal review this policy and contact Body Matters Gold should they specifically wish to withdraw consent from one of the options.
- The provision and improvement of our Services and Products to you.
- Marketing and promoting our service and products.
- Conducting research into the benifits of our products and services.
- Providing you with newsletters or other information related to our service which maybe of interest to you.
- Notify you about changes to our Service or Products
- Provide customer support
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- Tracker, usage and diagnostic data is used to improve your customer experience and products and services.
- Examples of Cookies we use include:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues associated with our Service and Products.