** JOB SPOT **
WEB DESIGN & SOCIAL MEDIA GURU
Are you creative and engaging ??
Web Design / management & Social media all rounder required.
BMG Jewellery is a creative on-line jewellery company selling around the world. BMG make high end custom products in the niche market of body jewellery as well as traditional jewellery. This is done using 3D design technology as well as traditional hand making.
Working from our Burgess Hill based comfortable new office as part of a team of 9 people. Your main role will be to take charge of the website and social media. Loading up new products in a way that looks attractive to the customer, setting variables for different metals and gemstones along with compelling text. Blog writing and designing regular mailers.
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role
• Fluent with Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and able to sketch out basic jewellery ideas for website products and customer needs.
• 3D software experience is preferable but training can be arranged
• Knowledge of HTML
• Must be able to work from briefs and engage with clients. The role is both public and client facing and it is expected that you will eventually be able to discuss design requirements with clients
Bonus points for:
• Experience with social media from a business perspective.
• Experience of Mail Chimp or Awebber
• Experience with copy-writing and the ability to blog and create regular mailers to current database.
• Must be: agile, intelligent, creative, able to consider different approaches when solving technical problems and ultimately a start-up lover who likes to get things done.
Circa £16,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Apply via email to Richard.
All I need at this stage is your CV together with a letter stating why you think you will be good for this role. Links to your social media accounts is preferable but not essential. Closing date is 24th Feb, however I will be conducting interviews straight away.
Send your application with subject” Design application” to email@example.com